As a Congress Voting Member Organization:
- A representative of your organization will have a seat in the Congress round with other Voting Member organizations and will have the opportunity to participate in the Congress proceedings, discussions, and passage of resolutions.
- Organization leaders will learn about other national and state organizations and network with those representing them.
- Joining all attendees at the Congress, Voting Member representatives will be able to participate in Open Space throughout Friday and Saturday. Open Space is a communication activity used at meetings by organizations all over the world to bring diverse individuals together in a self-ordered environment that fosters creativity, empowers collaboration, and creates meaningful outcomes
- Dialog about effective tactics and strategies to protect our freedom to choose in areas such as: agriculture and food freedom, health practitioner rights to practice, health choice and right to refuse, unconstitutional mandates, parental rights, mercury in dentistry, genetic modifications, EMF health issues, geoengineering, and more.
- Sharing organic meals and connecting with fellow health freedom advocates and leaders will provide nurturance
- Leaders will attend educational and social evening events including the Health Freedom Awards Banquet and develop collaborative relationships.
Registration is $325 for a Voting Member and includes- As Sponsor this fee is waived:
Hotel and Lodging
A limited block of rooms is available at the Hilton MSP Airport Hotel for a special room rate. Tell them you are booking for the US Health Freedom Congress.
Note: If more than one representative of your organization wishes to attend, please have them register as a Congress Participant on the Congress website. We welcome all to attend the Congress.