As a Congress Participant:
- Learn about other national and state organizations and network with those representing them.
- Observe the Health Freedom Congress proceedings.
- Participate in Open Space throughout Friday and Saturday. Open Space is a communication activity used at meetings by organizations all over the world to bring diverse individuals together in a self-ordered environment that fosters creativity, empowers collaboration, and creates meaningful outcomes.
- Dialog about effective tactics and strategies to protect our freedom to choose in areas such as: agriculture and food freedom, health practitioner rights to practice, health choice and right to refuse, unconstitutional mandates, parental rights, mercury in dentistry, genetic modifications, EMF health issues, geoengineering, and more.
- Sharing organic meals and connecting with fellow health freedom advocates and leaders.
- Attend educational and social evening events including the Health Freedom Awards Banquet and develop collaborative relationships.
Registration is $275 for a Congress Participant and includes: