History of the U. S. Health Freedom Congress
The purpose of the Congress is:
- To bring together key organizations and leaders in the United States Health Freedom movement;
- To experience an egalitarian gathering of autonomous and diverse leaders, where leaders communicate face to face in a large round (Congress-style format);
- To increase collaboration and inspire each other to unity and solidarity;
- To identify top health freedom issues and topics that are impacting health freedom;
- To find areas of common ground and pass resolutions;
- To work together to identify strategies for enhanced health freedom; and to celebrate the health freedom movement and give awards honoring successful organizations and leaders.
2018 – Our 12th Year
The 2018 United States Health Freedom Congress was the 12th national health freedom gathering hosted by NHFC, including: three National Health Freedom Conferences (2003, 2004, and 2005); the World Health Freedom Assembly (2006); the United States Health Freedom Assembly and Leadership Training (2007); the Reconvening of the US Health Freedom Assembly (2008) and the United States Health Freedom Congress (2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 and 2016). Similar to former Assemblies, the Congress was facilitated by NHFC Moderators, Documentarians, and Parliamentarians. During the convened Congress, Voting Members were seated at tables in the format of a large circle, each table with microphone, to facilitate productive discussions in a face-to-face manner.
The 2018 U.S. Health Freedom Congress
Wisdom and its Application – a sacred synthesis!
On June 10-12th, thirty leading health freedom organizations and fifty additional organizations and participants representing millions of health freedom-conscious Americans came together at the beautiful InterContinental Hotel-Riverfront in St. Paul, Minnesota. National Health Freedom Coalition sincerely thanks everyone who participated in the 2018 U.S. Health Freedom Congress. This event was our 12th gathering of health freedom leaders and activists. We collaborated, celebrated, and networked for future actions to create a more unified front for the health freedom movement.
Click here to view the entire 2018 Congress Summary!