The 13th U.S. Health Freedom Congress will reconvene on September 23rd and 24th of 2022 to bring Health Freedom leaders and advocates together to network and collaborate on solutions that will protect our health freedom rights.
As a Congress Participant, you will:
- Observe the Friday morning Congress Circle proceedings, discussions, and passage of resolutions
- Participate in Friday and Saturday Open Space activities with national and state organization leaders and other attendees. Open Space is a communication activity used at meetings by organizations all over the world to bring diverse individuals together in a self-ordered environment that fosters creativity, empowers collaboration, and creates meaningful outcomes
- Dialog about effective tactics and strategies to protect our freedom to choose in areas such as: agriculture and food freedom, health practitioner rights to practice, health choice and right to refuse, unconstitutional mandates, parental rights, mercury in dentistry, genetic modifications, EMF health issues, geoengineering, and more.
- Share organic meals and connect with fellow health freedom advocates and leaders
- Attend educational and social evening events including the Health Freedom Awards Banquet
- Develop collaborative relationships
Registration is $275 for a Congress Participant and includes:
Hotel and Lodging
Lodging is available at the Hilton MSP Airport Hotel for a special room rate for the Congress.
2 Ways to Register!
You can register as a Congress Participant or a Congress Sponsor. Most sponsorship levels have tickets included.
Please note that tuition for the conference is waived when you are a congress sponsor. For questions about Sponsorship opportunities contact email@example.com.